Join peers and experts from around the globe for a day and a half dedicated to focusing on your growth as a student, person, and future physician.
1Want an AMSA member discounted price? Join now!
2 Includes members and non-members. AMSA’s military discount is offered to US active duty military, cadets of their respective academies and reserves with an active duty ID. You will be ask to show your military/academy ID upon check in at the onsite registration desk.
3 Available to faculty, deans and advisors. Employment will be verified.
4 Faculty/Administrators, Partners/Exhibitors and Alumni can sponsor a student at a discounted rate. AMSA thanks you for your support.
* Early Bird & Regular Registration Fees Include:
- Admittance to all onsite programs and events
- Meeting materials (to be picked up at onsite registration)
- Light lunch on Saturday
- Registration does not include travel or hotel reservations
** Onsite Registration Fees Include:
- Admittance to all onsite programs and events
- Meeting materials available only while supplies last
- Please note: onsite registrations do not include Saturday lunch
Interested in Group Rates?
Conference Registration Rate for Groups of +10: $500 flat fee for AMSA members and non-members.
- Group registrations will be identified by the group leader.
- All communications about the group will be directed to the group leader.
- Registrations will not be processed until the group has met the requirement of 10 registrants.
- AMSA members and non-members may be included in the group.
- Group rate is not stackable with other discounts, programs or promotions.
- All forms must be received by the registration deadline of October 1 in order for the entire group to be eligible for the group rate.
- If the minimum requirement is not met by the registration deadline, no member of the group will be eligible to receive the group rate and must register online individually.
- By submitting this registration, you agree to the cancellation policy and event waivers, as outlined on AMSA’s event web page.
Submit form with payment by
Mail: AMSA, Attn: Carol Clarke, 45610 Woodland Rd, Ste 300, Sterling VA 20166.
Email email@example.com or call AMSA Membership Services at (800) 767-2266, Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 4:30pm EST.
Cancellation & Waivers
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1, 2017 to receive a partial refund (cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee). Telephone cancellations will not be accepted. Cancellations after October 1, 2017 are not refundable. If you would like to transfer your registration to another person to attend this event or if you would like to apply your registration fees to a future event (must be applied within one year), please email email@example.com. In the event that AMSA should need to cancel an event or shift the date/location of an event for any reason, all paid registrants will receive the option of receiving a full refund or applying their registration fees to another event. All refunds will be processed within 10-14 business days. If the registration fees are to be applied to a future AMSA event, it must be applied within one year. AMSA is not responsible for any transportation (airfare, train, taxi, etc.), lodging or other costs incurred by attendees.
Waiver of Liability
Each individual attending and/or participating in this program/event assumes all risks associated with his/her attendance and participation in all on- and off-site activities that occur during this time. By registering you agree to indemnify and hold harmless AMSA and its governing bodies, officers and employees from all loss, damage or liability arising out of or related to your attendance and/or participation at this program/event.
AMSA has official photographers and videographers for their meetings and events. Photos, videos, and audio taken may be used, without compensation, in future marketing, publicity, promotions, advertising and training activities for AMSA. By registering for this event, you agree to allow AMSA to use the photographs, video and audio-which may include you-in all media formats worldwide. Please note, AMSA’s Convention is held in a public space and, therefore we do not prohibit participants, exhibitors, sponsors, or news organizations from photographing, video-taping or audio-taping. In addition, you agree to hold AMSA harmless in the event that photos, video and audio are used that include your likeness on social media and/or future marketing materials.
By registering for this event, you acknowledge that your email address may be included on attendee lists made available to AMSA’s Exhibitors and Sponsors for this event.